hi all i have just accuired through a freind a cz brno 22lr with edgarbrothers scope shortened barrel with sak mod a walnut stock with the standard and a ten shot mag for 100 pound i thort it was a bargain does anyone have any any info on these rifles are they any good and can you get the trigger kit for this model cheers

Sounds good to me. If its reasonably modern then a trigger kit form Ringfire Magic costs about £12. Well respected brand see the other thread on HW60J v CZ452 which is more or less what I guess you have, assuming yours is bolt action.. Give us the numbers and maybe a photo of the area around the ejection port for a more definite identification. There is stuff of youtube on trigger work.

Halam

My brno 22lr is from 1976 and it took the rimfire trigger kit (I put 1 of the springs in my 17hmr and 1 in my 22lr when I bought the kit)so as long as your rifle aint much older than mine I think you should be ok.Happy bunny bashing THT :thumbs:

...are the trigger kits easy to fit and what difference did it make. I don't want to much of a hair trigger in the field.

My brno 22lr is from 1976 and it took the rimfire trigger kit (I put 1 of the springs in my 17hmr and 1 in my 22lr when I bought the kit)so as long as your rifle aint much older than mine I think you should be ok.Happy bunny bashing THT :thumbs:

...are the trigger kits easy to fit and what difference did it make. I don't want to much of a hair trigger in the field.

dave knows about this gun as he paid very little for 1 and nearly £1000 worth of mods on it he still cant shoot worth a shite :boogie:

dave knows about this gun as he paid very little for 1 and nearly £1000 worth of mods on it he still cant shoot worth a shite :boogie:

The trigger kits are a doddle to fit takes 20mins tops,the kits come with different springs so you can chose how sensative although the lightest is a defo nono it goes off if you tap the stock.I would defo recommend them :thumbs:

......STICKS N STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES .....BUT THEN AGAIN...I CAN AFFORD BUPA :11: :11: :11: