coursing dog info

i think the mother to him was deacons sister and his father was a first x saluki grey not 100% on father but his mother was defo to do with deacon same bitch salty and sooner come from, marco on here had his litter bro feather

Edited by jamie7344

CRUISER WAS SALUKI SATURATED(7/8 SALUKI 1/8 GREYHOUND I HEARD), & KIPPER ISNT THAT HARD TO FIND, I KNOW CRUISER SIRED SMOKEY(THAT A S BRED TO DANCER), C WHITES, MAGIC & J FORDS ELSA(MILLENIUM 6 FAME) WHEN BRED TO A SALUKI/GREYHOUND CALLED AMBER. THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE ON HERE WITH CONNECTIONS TO THAT BREEDING TO ANSWER BETTER THAN I CAN, :thumbs:

Edited by optimus

i think the mother to him was deacons sister and his father was a first x saluki grey not 100% on father but his mother was defo to do with deacon same bitch salty and sooner come from, marco on here had his litter bro feather

Spot on J Iv'e been trying to find out for over 20 years about his sires breeding to no avail.

He was definatley 3/4 optimus not 7/8,Wish I could turn the clock back best dog I ever owned been close a few times but not at his standard,here's a pic of him in 91

scan0003.jpg

Just been digging through my pics heres a pic of a saluki I had brother to J.Hanson's C.J in 93/94

scan0001.jpg

Edited by marco

Spot on J Iv'e been trying to find out for over 20 years about his sires breeding to no avail.

He was definatley 3/4 optimus not 7/8,Wish I could turn the clock back best dog I ever owned been close a few times but not at his standard,here's a pic of him in 91

scan0003.jpg

Just been digging through my pics heres a pic of a saluki I had brother to J.Hanson's C.J in 93/94

scan0001.jpg

very nice marco :thumbs:

cruiser what kipper owned came off arther firth from stockport who as since passed away

arther got it from the midlands noboby knows exactly how he was bred

kipper sold him when he was about 14 month old

he thougt he was to slow and then bought him back

when he was about 2 yearold when he was a lot quicker

kipper told me he the only dog he ever kept untill it retired

it sired lots of top dogs cruiser was no relation to cruise

chalky :thumbs:

Alright Bill,I know that Cruiser had nothing to do with Cruise that picture of Cruise Junior was just a random picture,I used to run with cruise very regular with J.H and with Cruise and Feather been ran up north they soon learned to adapt the smaller land,both dogs could pick up regular on small feilds and both been pretty big dogs,I think Cruise would of been at least 27/28in and Feather being 28in but looking back at the land where these two dogs were taking game it was unbelievable.Kipper couldn't believe it when he seen Feather run he said Cruiser would'nt of even getting to the hares I slipped Feather on,Kipper ended up buying Feather and won alot of matches with him by all accounts.

Edited by marco
  • 2 months later...

I used to have a few photos of cruiser but havnt a clue were they are now, beut of a dog he was tho.

Heres a grandson of cruiser, he's 8 now been a great alround dog for me, always up for it, never let me down n very durable :thumbs:

post-1471-0-55838600-1308648908_thumb.jpg