RUNNING DOG,S ON THE LURE FEW PIC,S

Good set up there mate :thumbs:

was a good few hour,s out it,s not long in sorting them out after about 8run,s at it each and there was 3dog,s :thumbs:

i thaught you dogs could stay aswell :tongue2:

well i dont stay far from u give me a shout next season and we will go for a few races and see if thay can stay no probs

lighten up pal,i was having a laugh with s.any way my dogs are just wee whippet xs :toast:

im a daytime man anyway mate :thumbs:

YOU LAMP RABBIT,S :yes:

YOU GOT ME THERE :thumbs:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye thay dogs that chase a lure are shit

dont you listen to them mate :whistling:

:laugh: right enough lol.... I said to benny to say that about the stamina and i'd back him up just for a laugh.... I left him high and dry lol :tongue2: Just a wee giggle boys, no harm done :thumbs: dogs looking good :thumbs:

STILL RUN HIM PP01 :yes::D

:icon_eek::yes:

BENDROVER WONT RUN HIS DOG FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER :icon_redface:

YOU GOT ME AGAIN.PS im honoured you have been compelled to use my name for one of your many guises :notworthy:

I was told a story about a lure once at a show from a lad that some of you jocks might know cant remeber his name

But the story went like this ...his dog was that fast that it was racing at a show it had that much speed that it over took the lure and carried on running .....Fuk know what the dog was chasing after it had past lure?....his next tale was the rough red dog he had was on a hare then the dog snapped its back leg in half but it carried on the course for an other minute or so and killed the hare .....lets just say the conversation ended there :laugh:

you must have been talking to bert aka magnum p.i :laugh:

post-23537-0-03364000-1301980875_thumb.gif

:thumbs:

I was told a story about a lure once at a show from a lad that some of you jocks might know cant remeber his name

But the story went like this ...his dog was that fast that it was racing at a show it had that much speed that it over took the lure and carried on running .....Fuk know what the dog was chasing after it had past lure?....his next tale was the rough red dog he had was on a hare then the dog snapped its back leg in half but it carried on the course for an other minute or so and killed the hare .....lets just say the conversation ended there :laugh:

you must have been talking to bert aka magnum p.i :laugh:

post-23537-0-03364000-1301980875_thumb.gif

:thumbs:

not seen him for a while :icon_eek: