ROTHER VALLEY WORKING TERRIER CLUB SHOW

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bump to all lads to get there arses to the show and support a great little club...

I USUALY COME TO THIS SHOW, BUT MY MEMBERSHIP RUN OUT AND THAY WONT AXCEPT A POSTED CHEQUE BECAUSE IME WORKING ODD SHIFTS AND CANT MAKE THE MEETINGS. GUESS WHAT STICK YOUR SHOW ROTHER VALLY, WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT A SHOW THAT WONT SUPPORT ME. ILE STICK TO THE F.A.M WHERE I GET THE SUPPORT. :thumbdown:

Just a bump to all lads to get there arses to the show and support a great little club...

I USUALY COME TO THIS SHOW, BUT MY MEMBERSHIP RUN OUT AND THAY WONT AXCEPT A POSTED CHEQUE BECAUSE IME WORKING ODD SHIFTS AND CANT MAKE THE MEETINGS. GUESS WHAT STICK YOUR SHOW ROTHER VALLY, WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT A SHOW THAT WONT SUPPORT ME. ILE STICK TO THE F.A.M WHERE I GET THE SUPPORT. :thumbdown:

If you so wished Ash or any other committee member would be able to renew your membership, if not such is life matey...........

If you so wished Ash or any other committee member would be able to renew your membership, if not such is life matey...........

YEP SUCH IS LIFE MATEY, I WAS TOLD BY ASH ON THE FONE, NO MEETING NO SUBS. SIMPLE AS THAT, BY THE COMMITEE..........

Sorry to say mate im a mere member but Ash is a decent fella, hope you can sort it if thats what you want........

YES ASH IS AN OK FELLA, I WOULD LIKE IT SORTING ITS MY NEAREST POINT OF CONTACT IF I NEEDED ONE. ALL I CAN SAY IS THE COMMITEE SHOULD HAVE A RE THINK. AT THE END OF THE DAY WHATS A FIVER FOR THAT PEACE OF MIND.