Sign in to follow this  
salty81

this is for tic tac

hi i spoke to a man 2 day he says hes gt a dog called bulla and he has herd of u tic tac and u sit on the com all day every day and u ghave a dog thats called trixy and tank his bulla would put them to shame he says u no who he is and u havent gt a clue about dog and 2 get back to fishing lmao

hi i spoke to a man 2 day he says hes gt a dog called bulla and he has herd of u tic tac and u sit on the com all day every day and u ghave a dog thats called trixy and tank his bulla would put them to shame he says u no who he is and u havent gt a clue about dog and 2 get back to fishing lmao

he dont much about shooting etiquette either :whistling:

theres alot of people on here like that i can name a few from my area.

lmao i no the man he is a gd hunter at hart but thats it he nt a clue i been told by the man dave lmfao

lmao i no the man he is a gd hunter at hart but thats it he nt a clue i been told by the man dave lmfao

no harm in a bit of banter seeing you know the man :thumbs:

lol hes dogs are the balls but the prob is he neva seen a gd dog run nt in the 3 years hes had dogs

no harm in a bit of banter seeing you know the man :thumbs:

an bulla is shit as for trixy an tank you know mate they are the mutts nuts watchman ask your mate dave he has met me

Edited by tictac

theres alot of people on here like that i can name a few from my area.

you aint the only 1 pal :o

an bulla is shit as for trixy an tank you know mate they are the mutts nuts watchman ask your mate dave he has met me

iv not got to ask him about anyone mate i was only jesting,im sure your a good bloke :D:thumbs:

alright lads dave here trixy and tank are shit.

nog u dnt wanna be dave lmfao hes bulla isd shit and i hold my habnds to tic tac he has gt a few dogs on him id like 2 own but wat pain can they take its easy sticking the dirty fuks

but wont knock the man sa 4 dave hes the biggest gal ull meet lmao poor nog