Lookin at green poly.tunnel on eBay from dale farm supplies 6m by 3m they have all supports etc and look ok they seem to make around 180 is this a good price ? Or does anyone have a better supplier / link

JMO buddy but if i were you i would be looking to buy a second hand industrial frame and re sheet it for about £50, IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE WINTER THEY SEEM TO GO VERY CHEAPLY, I WOULDNT ENTERTAIN ONE OF THOSE GREEN ONES AS THERE MEDIOCRE AND YOU WILL FOREVER TRYING TO CONTROL STALE AIR, MOULD ETC....

ATB D

Save your cash and buy a decent one,try and get a model with louvre ventilation and depending upon your crop think about fitting an extractor fan,I have grown in a few poly-tunnels,I always fit a 24 inch extractor as a matter of course,nothing worse than mould.

the wife got hers from this place Bull a good few years back in the pictures shown in the old house. since then she's added a extra ring to it and extended it a bit, it used to be 15 x 10 in the picture and now 20 x 10.

I know she contacted a few companies but these did the best deal, its also pretty well made and built to last :thumbs:

First Tunnels

post-251-0-65736000-1301482977_thumb.jpg

post-251-0-55124400-1301483025_thumb.jpg

post-251-0-21875600-1301483054_thumb.jpg

Ok didn't realise they had problems with condensation but. They have vents built-in ill try get a link up as they are the best out of that type. But ill check out that link also as if there's not much in price ill get a,proper. One

Guest bullterrier

when i had my poly tunnel i had Thermal Anti Fog Cover its a few pounds extra but worth it never had any problems with mould also on your doors you have mesh on the top half of the door for air flow and you also have a plastic cover over the mesh which roll drown when its cold or you could do as tony's Mrs as done with the old net curtains you will wonder how you ever managed without one i also had a sprinkler system in mine saves a lot of time when watering i also had crop bars to hang hanging baskets you;ll be amazed how fast they come into flower and used to make a bit of money selling them tony have you tried growing water melons you can taste the differences growing your own .:thumbs: ..john

i wish i could post photos as i put up a 14 foot by 30 foot poly last week that i bought of ebay from a company based in kings lynn ,,i am sure the company is called direct plants.. it was the cheapest i could find and in my eyes it is well good it cost me 350 quid last year ,,last year i put up a chinese cheapy i paid about 70 quid for ,i think it was 16 foot by 8ft and was green coloured ,,what a load of crap and it was full of holes and looked a million years old by the end of the year,,all the best