LUCAS TOP COURSING DOG

:whistling:

750 a jump all these northy c**ts should stay away from the heroin

Northy c**ts like stay away from the heroin where you on the drink when you wrote this because if you are the same person l think you are are you not down the south running dogs out off dogs from the north lmbo P E stuff

does this mean north of england or n of ireland. :whistling:

Edited by TINY 12

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY DO DICK HEADS COME ON HERE ALL THE TIME SLAGGING MENS DOGS, ONE REASON, THEVE GOT SHIT IN THERE KENNELLS.JUST BECAUSE THE DOG HASN'T BEEN MATCHED ITS NO GOOD,FOR f**k SAKE THIS DOG HAS KILLED SOME

A dog doesn't have to be running for money to show it's quality. The hare neither knows nor cares whether you're betting on the outcome,.....it's running for it's life every time. Any dog that can go

IM NO BALL LICKER. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE IS DOG CRABBERS. JUST BECAUSE HALF HAVE NEVER HAD A HALF DECENT DOG.WHAT SPRINGS TO MIND JEALOUSY

Had a call today from an older guy in England who says he's seen all the famous dogs run including Laddie and all. He assures me this Lucas is up there with the best. Not surprising when he has all that good W.T. breeding in there. Fair play to J.M., but I'd wait to see what he produces before paying that kind of fee myself.

that may well be but why wont or hasnt he he matched him? laddie run plenty of matches so did lucky and then I herd a bitch called foxy is ment to have done fairlt well at matching?

If he gets in contact Ill sort a race out next year and these 2 dogs here havent got any shortish of backers either.

has your dogs had many matches,any photo,s of them let us know if he takes up the offer. :thumbs:

I havent got a dog werthy of matching anymore.

There is a fella who lives 6 - 7 mile from me who has a dog himself and his boy has a dog and they couldnt get a match with them last year. but they live for coursing and are confident in these two animals his boy is a good lad with a dog and keeps them in top nick.

Had a call today from an older guy in England who says he's seen all the famous dogs run including Laddie and all. He assures me this Lucas is up there with the best. Not surprising when he has all that good W.T. breeding in there. Fair play to J.M., but I'd wait to see what he produces before paying that kind of fee myself.

that may well be but why wont or hasnt he he matched him? laddie run plenty of matches so did lucky and then I herd a bitch called foxy is ment to have done fairlt well at matching?

If he gets in contact Ill sort a race out next year and these 2 dogs here havent got any shortish of backers either.

has your dogs had many matches,any photo,s of them let us know if he takes up the offer. :thumbs:

There is a fella who lives 6 - 7 mile from me who has a dog himself and his boy has a dog and they couldnt get a match with them last year. but they live for coursing and are confident in these two animals his boy is a good lad with a dog and keeps them in top nick.

why couldnt they get a match last season ?

why couldnt they get a match last season ?

there not my dogs and I didnt arrange the bets but my mate L.H is like a coursing guide round my way every one comes to hes and expects him to find a few runs for them. so a lot have seen his dogs and wont match them. I had it before myself with a bitch I had when word spreads theres a dog killing whats infront of it no one locally wants to run you they all want sure things.

Dont get me wrong I know I could have rung a c.n or a.s but youd expect for your first few matches some one local will run so you can build up to the kippers!

He made 3 or 4 matches but the fellas pulled out injured and the usuall. But as hes got two it doubles the chance of one being uninjured for a match.

£750 For stud.It,s all geting a bit out of hand.Only a fool would pay it.:thumbs:

i agree mate it sounds like its al about the money

he will never get any credit till he matches one of the big shots

its lurchers were talking about working mans sport whatever happend to a pup for a service or a resonable fee top class greyhounds dont cost this much its a joke for people to be trying to charge there fellow hunters that sort of money like i said earlier its all about the money :thumbdown:

£750 For stud.It,s all geting a bit out of hand.Only a fool would pay it.:thumbs:

its lurchers were talking about working mans sport whatever happend to a pup for a service or a resonable fee top class greyhounds dont cost this much its a joke for people to be trying to charge there fellow hunters that sort of money like i said earlier its all about the money :thumbdown:

its all high risk now to get dogs where you want them ,so this partly forces the values up.The other reason is the amount of money lads have got because of the other game !

its all high risk now to get dogs where you want them ,so this partly forces the values up.The other reason is the amount of money lads have got because of the other game !

what game?

750 a jump all these northy c**ts should stay away from the heroin

are you on the :drink: and grew a pair of balls.

said the same last night mate typical jackien on the drink but 750 he has a good point