South Dorset Hunt

Guest busterdog

I bought a super lakeland terrier from him (G.W.) and I've seen him doing his job and liked so much, think he is a good Terrierman, nothing else.

Be quite lads.... ;)

@ Uncle Don: I don't know this Franco, he comes from south of Italy??

He is no longer in the game Nino, thats if it's the lad i'm thinking of.

Guest busterdog

Nino i told you last night he now lives with his mummy, he doesn't work in hunt service as he was sick off being payed nowt and lied to on a daily basis and worked like a coon, some one should of told him thats just the way it is lol.

I also passed his phone number on after asking him if it was ok......so give him a call, he's waiting.

Nino i told you last night he now lives with his mummy, he doesn't work in hunt service as he was sick off being payed nowt and lied to on a daily basis and worked like a coon, some one should of told him thats just the way it is lol.

I also passed his phone number on after asking him if it was ok......so give him a call, he's waiting.

is he not woking in call center dressed as a woman :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you mate, we have not understood, don't forget that i'm not english ;)

I have G's telephone number, he gave to me last march.

Is a pity that he's no longer the terrierman of SDH, he was a good digger, i've seen him working and i've liked it very much.

If you hear him tell to subscribe to THL forum, so we will meet on line again!!