hi these pups will excell in any path whether it be working, racing, or even pets as the mother and father both work and are very fast and very obedent and very willing to please. ready for there new homes front lined, drontale wormed, beta puppy and beef mince feed, and has all paid off as there is 7 pups that are very strong, heathy and very out going willing to play. 4 boys 3 girls colours are blue brindle, fawn brindle, and dark brindle all with some white ie feet, nose and chest. mother 18 inches to shoulders father 22 inches has been 23 inches to shoulders when very fit. mother can be seen and pictures of father can be seen and owner of the father can be contacted too, for more details or a veiwing please get in touch. dogs £200.00 bitches £250.00 kc papers father breed by mick brown. pics can be emailed as to big to upload. would do a deal on a digging bitch with trail ect. thanks mark shropshire.

I'm not convinced about this "1 inch taller when fit".

To be fair it doesn't affect the quality of the pups or the sale. I do think 1" sounds a big jump but it's not important. The guy seems to have plenty of people to vouch for the working ability and quality of the parents.

If I had space then I would be grabbing one myself as they sound tidy.

All the best finding quality homes mate! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

My mrs is as tall as me when she wears her heels, so i can see how this confusion has arisen.

As such, I think from now on, we should all only measure our dogs after their shoes have been removed, so as to remove any confusion about the extra inch.

What a carry on no dog of any breed has the ability to gain an inch in height just because there fit. They do stretch then drop a bit once mature but never have i heard the likes of gaining and losing an inch due to fitness. Either way a 23" whippet is 2" over breed standard be aswel with a lurcher.

What a carry on no dog of any breed has the ability to gain an inch in height just because there fit. They do stretch then drop a bit once mature but never have i heard the likes of gaining and losing an inch due to fitness. Either way a 23" whippet is 2" over breed standard be aswel with a lurcher.

lol a breed disclamer too, carry on its entertaining if nothing else