HI ALL :welcomeani:

IVE JUST GOT 3 LEFT NOW 1 BLACK BITCH 1 WHITE DOG & 1 WHITE BITCH .

im open to resnoble offers just to get them homed now because there getting stuck in each other :censored:

and i don't want to see them get hurt :( .

plase pm thank you

well diggit i suprised to ..thought you would of shifted them by now if i had the work for a bull cross i would be on my way to see you ....they are cracking pups with some good genes ......somtimes makes me wonder... :hmm:

me and my brother own the sire of the pups! we picked ours up on the weekend thanks for the coffe lee mate. we set off at half five saturday mornin to get our bitch shes a beauty! shes startin to come out of her shell lee. these pups will be a credit to whoever buys them :D

well diggit i suprised to ..thought you would of shifted them by now if i had the work for a bull cross i would be on my way to see you ....they are cracking pups with some good genes ......somtimes makes me wonder... :hmm:

hi mate

yeh it makes me wonder to :blink: , but thats the way it goes some times the frist litter i had i got 10 pups and they were sold befor the bitch had them.

but like i say there jabed up there deuclaws have been removed they have been feed on top grub.

im open to resnoble offers i can not do no more than that :no: