went out feral pigeon shooting on farm

hey guys first write up so please be sympathetic ;)

I have been working at a dairy farm now for a couple of years and the farmer had known for a while i had an airgun so he asked me too go down to the second farm one night before dark and shoot the ferals off that were roosting and nesting in an old barn where he rents out stables.

i arrived at the farm at about 5pm and as soon as a got to the farm i noticed one feral on its own about 45 yards away scrating around in some shit and straw looking for nesting materials i think. well that was the first to be shot a clean shot through the head made sure it wasnt getting back up i chose to shoot this pigeon first as i knew it would flea if it saw any others fly out the barn.

i then walked over to the barn and and saw to my surprise another nine pigeons in the rafters i shot all these pigeons in about 3 minutes, because it was only about 25 yards high i a mixed my shots, head shots and chest shots, i found that the head shots were obviously cleaner kills but the chests shots seemed make the pigeons not flap as much through nerves etc :S dont know about that but thats what i thought anyways :/ unfortunately one droped stone cold dead with no flaping so its still thier now on the wooden rafter, thats why if i do get the picture up theres only nine on it insted of ten :D

i have a picture but not sure how to upload it any help would be appreciated.