dog or bitch

cant really say i have a preference iv got a dog and bitch both better at other jobs both loyal as and both give all everytime out but bitches come in season so can be hard work a couple of times a year for walking and that or getting caught by another dog

ALRIGHT MATE.

MY PERSONNEL PREF/ IS A DOG.

IVE HAD BOTH ,MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS AND IF YOUVE GOTTA OR GONING TO USE A PACK BITCHES ARE SOUND.

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A STRONG MINDED SINGLE HANDER/FEARLESS ID. HAVE A DOG ANYDAY.

IVE FOUND WHEN IVE TRAINED A DOG TO A GOOD LEVEL EVEN IN PACK SITUATIONS HE,LL STAND FAST AND WATCH THE GAME AS ITS BEING PLAYED ,AND PICK HIS MOMENTS .USUALLY ITS THE END GAME AND HE,S THE WINNER.

BITCHES ARE MORE KAMIKAZE /COVER CRASH WITH THE TERRIERS AND TAKE MORE RISKS.

DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME IVE HAD SINGLE HANDED BITCHES PREBAN THATVE BEEN 2/5s BUT THEYRE SCATTY SOMETIMES.

A FEW OF MY MATES SWEAR BY BITCHES BUT NOT ME.

TERRIER BITCHES :thumbs:

LURCHER DOGS :thumbs:

FOR MY PACKS :thumbs:

EVERY ONE TO THERE OWN ATB :thumbs:

Iv had/have both no real prefrence really,

But too be honest iam starting too prefere dogs down too one and only reason SEASONS only time my dogs are off is when injuryed, But my bitch comes in at august and end of january beginning of feb so not at great tims really,