Last two days out on the woodies

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

All action stations here with drilling going on all over the place had a fair bag yesterday on clover ley in the afternoon I shot 63 in a very short space of time.

pigeonsondrilling16thmarch2011.jpg

Today returned to the field I shot alot over a week ago as the farmer had to leave one side becasue it was too wet and he has drilled the other side alot of birds on itbut I will return for a proper go satuerday finnished with 32 in two pleasant hours in a hide with the warm spring sun on my cheeks.

pigeonsondrilling17thmarch2011001.jpg

pigeonsondrilling17thmarch2011002.jpg

Cheers Cookie

well done mate, what gun you using :thumbs:

Over the winter I shoot a browning 325 but as soon as the drilling comes and the birds start in numbers I swap over to my remmy 1100 3 shot to help kill as many birds as poss.

Cheers Cookie

Well done mate ,had a few myself bagged 40 odd the other day and 70 today mix of woodies and ferals .

Out again tomorrow on some drillings got peas going in and the rest of the maize to be cut end of next week some should bag a few more soon :thumbs:

:thumbs:

You not on PW anymore :hmm:

Banned Chripti for having a opinion Ill PM you the horid truths as I dont think another forum is the place to vent the issues.

Cheers Cookie

All action stations here with drilling going on all over the place had a fair bag yesterday on clover ley in the afternoon I shot 63 in a very short space of time.

pigeonsondrilling16thmarch2011.jpg

Today returned to the field I shot alot over a week ago as the farmer had to leave one side becasue it was too wet and he has drilled the other side alot of birds on itbut I will return for a proper go satuerday finnished with 32 in two pleasant hours in a hide with the warm spring sun on my cheeks.

pigeonsondrilling17thmarch2011001.jpg

pigeonsondrilling17thmarch2011002.jpg

Cheers Cookie

out yesterday with others got some 30 woodies and all there crops were full oilseed leaves we need some more to help as we had three guns two spinners and some fourty decose in two places some 600 plus birds over head+- scrutchy ask him . The black lab that a lad had did good :feck: