Having a clear out

Due to Mrs Mole's injury we are now abandoning the springer rifles. One Hatsan 60S now resides in Wales, the Diana has gone to Birmingham, another Hatsan is being checked over by a buyer on Thursday and that leaves poor old Marina who will soon be looking for a new home.

We now have PCP rifles in .177 and .22, Mrs Mole Has the CZ S200 and CZ T200, I have mt AT44 W10 in .177 and a BSA Super 10 Carbine in .22. SO the sig will be changing and we will now be pre charged (oo err missus)!

Edited by secretagentmole

get some pics up mole

the super10 are very nice rifle

not to keen on the hatsan pcp but ive never shot or never held one,

the s200 are very nice indeed i was inches away from buying one not to long back

good collection mole and mrs mole

cant wait for pics of your outing

atb steve

Oh it will, I love my .177, got a possible pigeon job for it! The BSA has not been fired yet, taken a punt on it! Looks in superb condition though! That AT44 is very sharp, very nice, handles well and fires like a dream, this thing is like a mini rim fire with its bolt loading system, feel like a pongo now with that bolt!

Yea but Neil Morrisey was from Stafford at least thats closer to Brum than Michael Elphic who was from Sussex & couldnt do a brummy accent :icon_eek:

To show honest regards for all Brummies you should re-christen your rifle 'White-Lightning' as atleast it was made in Brum :)

Name my gun after a cheap cider? Never, it is Ken the bunny gun from Brum! Checking for internal air leaks tonight (leaving full bottle on gun and seeing how full it is in the morning)! If it does not leak I might take it out tomorrow and see how it does against the rabbits, will go to the extreme end of the permission, set up my target box and have a few rounds in it to see how well it is zeroed for me, then walk back the quarter mile to the track and see what happens!

Edited by secretagentmole

Go for it, Im sure youll have a great day out with your new rifle, hope the weather is good for you too :)

walks off muttering about cheap cider and the fact that BSA would never had made such a cult bike then named it after some apples.....