Top coursing pups

not the cheapest dogs 2 buy ,you pay for the newest brand,best thing is 2 see the parents work ,like i was reading a tread on here not long ago were the sire 2 loads of pups had never seen a days graft in its life but still ment 2 knock some decent pups out,do your homework on the parents before you start handing alot of cash over

• Like 1

hey lads been into lampin most of my hunting life and i am lookin for a top coursing dog jst wondered if n e one knows of n e litters about and if so how much would a top coursing dog set me bk thanks

your lookin at around 500 pounds :thumbs:

hey lads been into lampin most of my hunting life and i am lookin for a top coursing dog jst wondered if n e one knows of n e litters about and if so how much would a top coursing dog set me bk thanks

stay lamping mate!

The coursing jobs finnished dont waste your money its all cloak and dagger stuff Nnow creping aboout trying to run a dog !

I wouldnt give £200 for a top gambling pup cause you cant gamble with them. you take ten of you out on a match and the one bet you can have is a hellicopter will turn up a summons all hit your door mat and thell want your licence and or moter. the hare courser is loaved more than the house breaker by the Police in England.

• Like 3

by the way hope you mean coursing rabbits :whistling::thumbs:

My mate has litter of ten. think there will be 2-3 for sale, about £250. these are from FULLY TESTED parents, merlin eve line. sire is 9yrs. old, bitch is 5 yrs. repeat mating, proven fen dogs!!

whats the mother and farther pal :thumbs:

My mate has litter of ten. think there will be 2-3 for sale, about £250. these are from FULLY TESTED parents, merlin eve line. sire is 9yrs. old, bitch is 5 yrs. repeat mating, proven fen dogs!!

whats the mother and farther pal :thumbs:

both are saluki/greyhound lurchers, very well bred, owners of both dog's have competed at top level.

stay lamping mate!

The coursing jobs finnished dont waste your money its all cloak and dagger stuff Nnow creping aboout trying to run a dog !

I wouldnt give £200 for a top gambling pup cause you cant gamble with them. you take ten of you out on a match and the one bet you can have is a hellicopter will turn up a summons all hit your door mat and thell want your licence and or moter. the hare courser is loaved more than the house breaker by the Police in England.

:thumbs: your right there. stay lamping coursings finnished

Coursing will never be finnished as long as there are Hares and Running dogs.

Keep the bloodlines alive as one day the Ban could be gone and the Game returned in all its Glory.

All it takes is a Determined and serious demonstration or two????

Look what people power in the Middle East has achieved.

Folk are wakeing Up.

They are sick to death of being treated as Dirt.

Times are a Changing.

at last someone talking sence :thumbs::thumbs:

where have you been?????

can you lead the rebellion :thumbs:

Coursing will never be finnished as long as there are Hares and Running dogs.

Keep the bloodlines alive as one day the Ban could be gone and the Game returned in all its Glory.

All it takes is a Determined and serious demonstration or two????

Look what people power in the Middle East has achieved.

Folk are wakeing Up.

They are sick to death of being treated as Dirt.

Times are a Changing.

or time to change it unworkable crappy law , we should take a leef out of the students book or that lot in goverment will sit on that law as long as nothings being done about it anyone for a trip to London ??

• Like 1