Hello all I am a professional pest controller and have a working black fell and seems weird but a crackin working cairn for the rats he's brill.The cairn will also find shot roe deer whilst stalking.

:welcome Hello scotrat we could do with your services here in Kent. Know you do rats but our problem is moles mate. theyre everywhere.What happened to the molecatchers? last year and this year never seen so many molehills.in the fields along the tracks and in the back yard keep tripping over them.

Best dog I had for rats was a westie terrier would you believe. :welcomeani:

Hello all I am a professional pest controller and have a working black fell and seems weird but a crackin working cairn for the rats he's brill.The cairn will also find shot roe deer whilst stalking.

:welcome Hello scotrat we could do with your services here in Kent. Know you do rats but our problem is moles mate. theyre everywhere.What happened to the molecatchers? last year and this year never seen so many molehills.in the fields along the tracks and in the back yard keep tripping over them.

Best dog I had for rats was a westie terrier would you believe. :welcomeani:

The mole problem what can I say we can't get strichnine anywhere and its too bloody mild the moles are lovin it.Mole catchin is a dying trade we use gas now but I don't think it works too well.Setting traps is too time consuming and time means money.

If you've got any munties I'll do your moles for nowt

A westie is similiar to the cairn a wee fiesty caracter with the heart of a lion :laugh: