Which one did I go for?

the crow gets it first for me every time!

my permissions are livestock farms (sheep mostly) so when they take time away from pecking eye's of lambs etc they are eating out the feed hoppers whilst SH****NG over the feed before flying to the nearest birds nest for egg feasts!

good thread.

regards P

Nice one Al, very good topic. It's good to get everyone thinking and just as interesting to read the responses.

So, you didn't say you got the Bandit only went for it! how did the shot go?? :gunsmilie:

ATB, Andy

head shot Andy, fell like a brick. Was a time I had a Rottie I worked who would run and get to the crow and try to swallow them in one :icon_eek: :sick: :laugh:

i think you popped the crow first as they are one nasty bird, then took a shot at the woodie but missed but will get it next time with the shot gun

never bothered with the woody, it would have clocked me......another day in the fall maybe :thumbs:

pigeon are very wary as soon as there a slight movement there not used to there of fecking things but good choice on the crow :thumbs:

I hardly ever shoot them in the yard here, quite like them around and we have collared doves that hang about here too, not phased by owt. :thumbs: