HYDROGRAPHICS

Where are you based ? can you match the pattern on a mk2 BSA super 10 done by Hydrogaphics a few years ago?.

we are based in merthyr tydfil south wales about 24 miles from cardiff, as for matching the pattern that you had done by hydrographics we use differant patterns to them as they have the legal rights to most of the realtree patterns, we could redo the gun for you in one of our pattens if that would help

thanks for the interest

anthony

• 1 month later...

hi titch

i am coming up one day next week to have a few bits and bobs done (knife handles etc)and get some pellets

to see if i like it and for chrimbo ive asked my dad if i can have my aas400 stock,richter scope and logan silencer

done and i am also getting a quad depends on the price il have that done best of lucks with the buissnes

can you give me a price on the stock,scope and silencer

Where are you based ? can you match the pattern on a mk2 BSA super 10 done by Hydrogaphics a few years ago?.

we are based in merthyr tydfil south wales about 24 miles from cardiff, as for matching the pattern that you had done by hydrographics we use differant patterns to them as they have the legal rights to most of the realtree patterns, we could redo the gun for you in one of our pattens if that would help

thanks for the interest

anthony

Hi any pics of the carbon fibre and how much to do this one ?(Bottom Rapid)

post-39534-0-49009000-1304975982_thumb.jpg

thanks for the interest

anthony

They just said It`s different (see above) so how can It be the same?