Of over the golf course

Me and my mate Wull had decided to head over the golf course about 4 ish although someone fell asleep in the bath and I never got to his till about 4.20 Not long after getting there we started a slow walk about to see what we could see and after a short while 3 roes were in view so a slow stalk was in order to cover some ground ,when at 70 yds we decided Wull would get the shot and he nailed the doe with a well placed shot (the other 2 were a mature and a yearling buck )

Wull with his Doe

DSC00710.jpg

So off we went after doing the gralloch in search of charlie after about an hour we gave up and decided to go get the roe and get it back to the car ,when nearly at the car I told Wull I was just going to have a wee look along the access road side just in case something presented its self just in case on glassing the area I noticed another 3 roes a good bit out so headed down towards them .After getting to my last bit of cover I was presented with 2 does and a buck at 120 yds while deciding whether to take 1 as it was last light a movement about 30 yds to the left of them but slightly closer caught my eye ,there was charlie at just over 100yds having a look at me I opted for

DSC00711.jpg

Looks like you are having some good fun this weekend :thumbs: :thumbs: . At least with the foxes you dont have to worry about gralloching them ...good choice :D . Nice tail on that fox too.

Edited by dave1372

Do you find green keepers want to leave the foxes, I find they do as much ground damage as rabbits and tend to foul and dig in bunkers, the greenskeepers think they will keep bunnies under control but not the case

Edited by quicksilver