Locators

Ive been out ferreting for a few seasons now, but never had my own ferrets so ive never had to bother with locators etc. Not quite sure how to go about getting one?

What make and model to get?

Where would be the best place to get one?

And how much roughly is it gona set me back?

get the deben mk3m setup mate. I bought mine from http://www.bridportnets.co.uk/ and paid 150 for the box and a collar. After that each collar will set you back about £50 to £60. You can get the same setup as me but with two collars instead of the one and you are looking around the £200 mark.

Expensive bit of kit but should last you a life time if looked after and also well worth the money. I only have the one collar and use two ferrets havnt had an issues yet, but will purchase another before the start of the new season.

Hope that helps

The mk1's are dead on there feet

The mk2's where dead when they came out a 30 hour battery life what good is that to man nor beast

The mk3 or mk3m is going to be the only way foreward and debens got you by the balls havent they just went up again another tenner on a collar ?.