@ "Charlie Boy"

sounds like a great lurcher :thumbs:

ya he was.since im too young to remember :laugh: then i will tell ya about my first nights lamping out in jimmy,s land!

sam had 11 runs and 11 rabbits!missed his 12th and took the 13th to end a short session on 12 rabbits from 13 runs!!

i was 13 years old then!!

remember him pulling game from ground and a night out in on the mallow road where asling3,s double(his father)kicked a running rabbit that sam ran when we told him to duck if the beam came his way. :laugh:

use to do alot of open hunting(bushing)with the terriers which he was very good at also.

had an incredible burst of speed and was without doubt the most spectactular lurcher iv seen..

heart in the mouth stuff!!

a dog of our youth lloyd!!!!

made my year to find some pics of him and charlie boy feels the same :thumbs:

also was great to see some of jessy and the terriers..ol chum,bob,jake,tatch e.t.c.

for trying to remember exactly what they looked liked to see them photo,s now well what a memory :thumbs:

the only bad thing about some of the pics was this face!!!!

prick.jpg:thumbdown:

Edited by supersam

great to see the pics supersam im having them framed but edited to remove that alien posioness dwarf looking thief.

old sam was a special dog AND SEEING the pics of him and old bob and chum and the rest of the old pack was geat to see bring back alot of good memories, bob used flush out many a bunny for sam but more often than not hed kill 4 or 5 in the hedges on any given sunday r.i.p. old boys sadly missed

Edited by charlie boy