lampin

SHIT!! got a good few runs but dog won't lift the f**kin rabbits?

How olds dog mate??

my pup was doing that even tho shes court before! but i took her out with mate and his dog and she started to catch again!

still a bit funny on clappers tho

Hi,I'm new to this and I have a beddie cross whippet and he's 9 months old and is keen just when is the right time to start slipping him on some rabbits??hes put a couple up but nothing were he could catch them he yapd 2s on 2 rabbits about a month and half ago.but he put 1 up the other day got a bit of a run on it but never yap...just like a bit of help realy if [NO TEXT TALK] will help me thank you

Edited by Beddiewhippet

Hi,I'm new to this and I have a beddie cross whippet and he's 9 months old and is keen just when is the right time to start slipping him on some rabbits??hes put a couple up but nothing were he could catch them he yapd 2s on 2 rabbits about a month and half ago.but he put 1 up the other day got a bit of a run on it but never yap...just like a bit of help realy if [NO TEXT TALK] will help me thank you

I’d wait till the autumn now; a few young squatters then will give it every chance of success and reduce the chance of opening up. A run at a few bunnies through the summer shouldn’t hurt but watch for yapping.

my old dog started to yap but i do admit i set him on a few stupid rabbits so i left him off for a month or 2 but it never worked then next season once he started catching rabbits he done it less but he yapped on the long ears he wouldnt yap all the way just a couple of times some people say that they might stop but mine never . it never relly bothered me much a part from when there near trees cause its loud atb.