hancock border collie cross

Thanks for your reply but dont get the logic to that. Why does a question on how responsive an individual dog is to training result in a recommendation of another type. I might be missing something but it seems not to make sense to me.

heres mine.

Thanks for your reply. Nice dog. How responsive was it to training.

If your asking that question you shouldn,t be thinking about a 1st x,you,d be better off with a 3/4 bred,more forgiving if you make mistakes during training :hmm:

Thanks for your reply but dont get the logic to that. Why does a question on how responsive an individual dog is to training result in a recommendation of another type. I might be missing something but it seems not to make sense to me.

heres mine.

Thanks for your reply. Nice dog. How responsive was it to training.

If your asking that question you shouldn,t be thinking about a 1st x,you,d be better off with a 3/4 bred,more forgiving if you make mistakes during training :hmm:

Yes you may be asking about one paricular dog but that particular dog is a 1st x collie just seems a silly question to me and if you,re thinking about getting one I get the impression you may be better off with less collie in its make up,something less demanding, jmo :thumbs:

I wouldnt go to hancock if you payed me. Puppy peddler of the highest order, and doesnt even try and hide it.

That's not what he asked was it...it posts like this that usually waste threads and they go tits up.

Why even reply in the 1st place?

My thoughts to. Cheers. Just trying to pick up some tips and thoughts