I Had A Quickie Today...

I had to go into work this morning so I took the gun as sometimes I have to visit a farm or two and never like to miss an opportunity.The phone did go and I ended up doing a few hours of work.I did see a few ferals about while I worked so once I had finished I loaded up a magazine and had a look around the sheds,(Ive been visiting these farms for years,so can come and go as I please.)the first one was up in the rafters so I picked my spot and dropped the serial shitter to the floor,the second got away with it at first as he was on the feed barrier with the protection of the cattle behind him making the shot unsafe,but alas he flew vertically to his perch and took one last breath before surrendering his soul to an AA Field.Nothing else showed so I went back to the van to pack away when some movement caught my eye.I lifted the S200 and viewed a rabbit through the scope about 25m away,it looked like he had come from the log pile,I cocked,picked my spot and squeezed...........Every picture tells a story. :thumbs:

post-31547-0-84081000-1297534049_thumb.jpg

Edited by ArchieHood
  • Like 1