my pups at 20 weeks old

pups are growing fast gypsies leg comes out of badages this coming sat cant wait its been a long seven weeks .took the other girl bell out last weekend while ferreting just to get the idea of what goes on she was as good as gold she did give chase to one bunny but it was almost a playfull chase still early days yet .was nice having her there just for the company cant wait to take both the girls out together again .girls are standing 20 and 21 ths at mo dont think they will get much bigger but thats fine by me cant mone about them they are great dogs.post-56048-0-74721300-1297279925_thumb.jpg

Edited by suffolk bu

Yeah nice pair how they bred mate

no idea how they are bred the wife bought them for me as early christmas pres the mother was a lurcher thats all i know gues its a case of lucky dip .think they will make good ferreting dogs .....well thats what i am planning on.post-56048-0-85899300-1297281071_thumb.jpg

pups are growing fast gypsies leg comes out of badages this coming sat cant wait its been a long seven weeks .took the other girl bell out last weekend while ferreting just to get the idea of what goes on she was as good as gold she did give chase to one bunny but it was almost a playfull chase still early days yet .was nice having her there just for the company cant wait to take both the girls out together again .girls are standing 20 and 21 ths at mo dont think they will get much bigger but thats fine by me cant mone about them they are great dogs.post-56048-0-74721300-1297279925_thumb.jpg

nice pups, where abouts in ipswich you from mate? im in whitehouse

nice pups, where abouts in ipswich you from mate? im in whitehouse

FROM GAINSBORGHER MATE THE WIFE GOT THE PUPS FROM SWILLAND THE MOTHER WAS A RESCUE DOG SHE PAID 90 QUID FOR THE PAIR .