Woody falls to the Weihrauch HW100T

zini

:tongue2: Ste :laugh: .

Its not the .22 S200 you need to worry about Ste mate. Its the .177 Ultra that he is deadly with that peeps better watch out for :yes:

You can all :laugh: now :thumbs: but i foresee many that will be laughing on the other side of their faces in April :yes:;)

The lad is very good indeed and your right Ste mate. If i was going to the meet (shame i cant come) I would be worried about shooting against him :yes:

As Rahmases once said, "So let it be said, so let it be written" We will wait and see. :yes:

ATB

Si.

Hi Si,

Thanks for all the confidance you have in me. I hope I dont let you and myself down by getting too nervous on the day.

atb

Owen

hi Owen

dont worry about being nervous buddy,i will be right behind you."blowing in your ear" :laugh:

regards

davy

Hi Davy,

Thanks for that.

:cheers:

Owen

good shooting mate, you cant beat a good head, or spine shot on a woodie, despatches them very quickly, best shots to take zini, i never attempt body shots there bodys are like BELL METAL!P,S davy! zini! put some feed back on these 1/2 twinks please? atb chris

Edited by pipa

You will be just fine Owen buddy, that I’m sure of.

Just remember what Uncle Mark and me have taught you, and compose yourself before you take the shot and you will do very well.

As Davy said, he will be there with you and so will Uncle Mark so you will have all the support you need pal.

Me and Laura will support you in spirit and wish you the entire best on the day buddy.

Si.

Hi Karpman,

Thanks for the kind safe wishes.

Si