Responsible new air gunner requires quary Mcr area.

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say hi and to see if anyone could point me in the right direction..

I live in Swinton, Manchester and have recently took up shooting (BSA non-FAC)after years of experience with alsorts of firearms..

aged 10 .410 shotgun shoot with a family friend, aged 14 plinkin in back garden at home. aged 16 army cadets - Slr, SA-80, elephant etc etc

so have always been taught the code of practice with regards to safety and gun care and now with children of my own, would like to share my knowlage with my son's.

I'm basicly after if anyone would like to share a premition with me or let me "tag" along so I can get a few live kills under my belt before I think about bringing my eldest(11) son along as there is only so much target practice one man can handle lol

Im insured via BASC and like i said i'm a responsible 35 year old parent.

Any help or advice would be welcomed either in seeking out my own permition or taking me out as unlike "when i were a lad" just going off into the woods or at the tip shooting rats is now illegal (wonder if that has helped the incresing rat problem we now have today)? ;)

Thanks in advance

Alex.