Who keeps ko shamo?

Hi all, just wondering who else keeps ko shamo. This will be my first year breeding them and I've been lucky enough to get some good birds to start with. I think they're a cracking breed, full of attitude and I really like their build and how they handle. I have only kept softfeather birds up until now, but I am being quickly converted.

Matt

Ian is a very helpful bloke, and has done very well at the big shows with his birds. I have seen them and I can assure you that they are very good. I would get some pictures, but the dog chewed through the camera and I only have my phone which doesn't really do them justice.

Matt

I have kept quite a few breeds, but the ones that I have now are wyandottes, orps, brahmas and ko shamo. I have had plenty of birds about the place over the last couple of years, but hope to hatch a lot more this year so I can select more harshly. Take a look on here, I put up some pics of some of my birds.

Matt