COURSING DOG

i av 2 out of the same litter as lezs and 1 has definatly mate the grade and the other hasnt done nowt put all me time in to the other dog. its the dog you seen shadrack when we meet you in the layby a few weeks ago the one that has the same marking as the hippys bitch

I herd you lads from the north east were throwing the towl in?

dont blame you very hot now.

they part-time hunters :whistling:

but the there is lads who would crawl over glass to run dogs. ive been going for 20 plus years sometimes twice a week and only got one fine and that was at louth £150 10years ago.

comon sence and knowing where to run is a must, driving in convoys is a no no, loftys and davis n pals got turned over at wittlesea on saturday following lads matching, that is asking for trouble, ive heard they are making driving bans longer for repeat offenders.

i would never think of doing that,those days are history, best to keep to a small crew and know area where you run and safe place to leave car with an excuse for beeing there .

ive been caught 3 times this season,once up by davisis and they took pictures of our dog leads,

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if rooney could of gone to dancer they would of been premiership both good attacking dogs with wind

I can creep out now with my lamp and fetch a bag of hares back If I want I know how to poach dont worry.but its not the victorian times I dont need to eat hares! when I used to go coursing id look for

fxxxxing police afew year back went round witherensea with 2 pals of mine, cut a long story short we had afew runs but my pal lost is bitch couldnt find her anywere he stayed on the land looking for her while we got in the motor driving down the lane looking, next thing helicopter hovering above us 2 vans blocked us in and the armed responce came lol we shit ourselfs we got out the motor police with the guns aimed at us, they had a call of someone saying we were shooting deer, thought we had guns i couldnt believe it they checked our motor saw the dogs then said sorry lads you can go, our mistake, what a total waste of time and money. in the end my pal got his bitch back 2 days later a shop keeper found her lol. he were gutted when she gone he just give 3000 for her, happy days

its that baldie cop who has it in for the coursing lads, even lads who have permision to do pest control of hares are his target. they are sitting in unmarked cars and watching lads who they know are on permision and videoing them to get evidence that they are coursing ,they are getting more sneaky.

i can see some one getting time soon especially the repeat offenders because they want to send out a message to scare lads away

i couldnt understand them being there esp at a weekend and it was lofti's second time getting catched there in a couple of years,

some people wont learn.

we had permision at thorney square and that baldie twat threatened the farmer with not anwsering any emergency calls unless he stopped us going on and that was before ban came in .

you wonder why we hate police :censored:

i couldnt understand them being there esp at a weekend and it was lofti's second time getting catched there in a couple of years,

some people wont learn.

we had permision at thorney square and that baldie twat threatened the farmer with not anwsering any emergency calls unless he stopped us going on and that was before ban came in .

you wonder why we hate police :censored:

we got pearmison to corse we use adog to flush the law dont say what type of dogs if the dog catches a hare u must not handel the kill u must be seen to hold your dog and shoot the game this is going on with a lot of clubs

Cambridge is alight!

Marina and Smith take it personally like your taking bread out of their mouths when you run in their area! :icon_eek:

You got to be in and out early, and no weekends. IMO

you mean

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PP PPPPPPP PAUL MARINA of royston and that mis fit smith.

me and les are up on monday in cam magistrates.

to be honest the fella who said about the lads being part times cant have been doing the job properlie or running many hares iv had 6 helicopters out to me this season 2 when on permission! and to be honest i havent really been this year been more lamping and ferreting now.

they both hate les and iv personallie seen him tell a gaver to "take your coat off and ill punch your mouth in you rat!!" for ask what he was doing with a lurcher.

Hes public enemy number 1 around these parts all because he loves his coursing! !

Cambridge is alight!

Marina and Smith take it personally like your taking bread out of their mouths when you run in their area! :icon_eek:

you mean

to be honest the fella who said about the lads being part times cant have been doing the job properlie or running many hares iv had 6 helicopters out to me this season 2 when on permission! and to be honest i havent really been this year been more lamping and ferreting now.

they both hate les and iv personallie seen him tell a gaver to "take your coat off and ill punch your mouth in you rat!!" for ask what he was doing with a lurcher.

Hes public enemy number 1 around these parts all because he loves his coursing!

why aint i doing it propperly ? the true meaning of poaching is to take game with stealth, not get catched everytime you go out in yeah subarua, with im a poacher wrote in big feck off letters down side

Cambridge is alight!

you mean

Hes public enemy number 1 around these parts all because he loves his coursing!

why aint i doing it propperly ? the true meaning of poaching is to take game with stealth, not get catched everytime you go out in yeah subarua, with im a poacher wrote in big feck off letters down side

I can creep out now with my lamp and fetch a bag of hares back If I want I know how to poach dont worry.

but its not the victorian times I dont need to eat hares! when I used to go coursing id look for hares on big open land where the strongest hares where and the best winded dogs are needed.

being seen was an occupational hazard if you want to own a real lurcher.

• Like 1

you mean

me and les are up on monday in cam magistrates.! !

My nephew was being interviewed by him over coursing, where the man stuttered so much my nephew said to him on tape "I cant understand a word your saying mate, get someone in who can talk properly" He was fuming! lol

LH said he had a couple of outstandings for coursing when I saw him a couple of weeks ago.

He dont give a shit.

'Hare coursing can have a negative effect on the rural community'

I think the banning of hare coursing had a greater negative effect on the community. Forcing it underground for one and making law abiding people criminals overnight, well done! Just so the Labour idiots could get in and spend the countries wealth and put the country in debt.

Where are the gold reserves Gordon, oh yes you sold them off cheap.