sunday ferreting pics

Had a cracking days ferreting sunday with earthy and his dog murphy ,pete and his dog tinka and me with my pup reg.All the dogs really showed there worth the two lurcher pups are cumming on really well and murphy never got it wrong when it came to marking the holes.18 was the final score so not a bad day. roll on the weekend

029.jpg

earthys the ugly git on the right

020.jpgpete

015.jpgreg

012.jpg

tink murphy and earthy

quality photos mate really like that grey and white dog in the last photo whats its breeding mate.

Cheers lads,I bred both pups mate the dog in the last pic is collie/gray x collie/whippet out of two exellent dogs and the merle pup has the same sire (colliexgray)put two a salukixwhippet bitch.Both pups are taking to it like ducks to water really pleased how they are turning out.Just got to get earthy to breed me a pup out of his terrier and i should have me a nice little rabbiting terrier what more could a man want in life :thumbs:

quality photos mate really like that grey and white dog in the last photo whats its breeding mate.

Cheers lads,I bred both pups mate the dog in the last pic is collie/gray x collie/whippet out of two exellent dogs and the merle pup has the same sire (colliexgray)put two a salukixwhippet bitch.Both pups are taking to it like ducks to water really pleased how they are turning out.Just got to get earthy to breed me a pup out of his terrier and i should have me a nice little rabbiting terrier what more could a man want in life :thumbs:

stunning mate. would like one same colour in rough coat though. :thumbs:

nice pics!! nice dogs too!

i wish i had started ferreting earlier so my 2yr old patterdale would not be just a pet and be a rabbiter... ive been told it will be too hard to get him used to the ferretss (wich i dont have yet but soon) you guys make me so jelous