Night Vision scope help needed

To be straight up with you the lamps better.only nightvision worth considering is gen2+ and above which are like £1000+.what sort of budget have you got and do you want dedicated scope nv or dedicatted add on or a monocular for spotting and a add on for your scope?

To be straight up with you the lamps better.only nightvision worth considering is gen2+ and above which are like £1000+.what sort of budget have you got and do you want dedicated scope nv or dedicatted add on or a monocular for spotting and a add on for your scope?

Decided to go with a gun lamp didnt realise the price of a decent one of these :thumbs:

hello mate first tym i bin on here if u look on the tinternet put a search in on google for Nd3 its a military spec lasar which u can change the diamator of to suit ur scope it come with all the mounts n stuff n sits on top of ur scope its and visible upto 250 yrds and unlike lamps animals cant see it very well coz it green.and u can pick one up for about £300 rather than £1000 for a scope..

the reviews r awsom on it

leon

Green a very easy coulour to spot for a rabbit, there eyes are sensitive to this part of the coulour spectrum. apparently !

Thats second hand info, so may pay to look into it.

Some good second hand n.v scopes are to be had for 300, have a good traul through the internet before parting with that kind of cash is my advice.

Good luck with watever you decide :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

Green a very easy coulour to spot for a rabbit, there eyes are sensitive to this part of the coulour spectrum. apparently !

Thats second hand info, so may pay to look into it.

Some good second hand n.v scopes are to be had for 300, have a good traul through the internet before parting with that kind of cash is my advice.

Good luck with watever you decide :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

Very true, I got my yukon for 350 second hand although I am embarassed to say that it hasnt had much use as a scope more a spotting scope, but hopefully i will try it out properly soon.

It's funny all the reviews on the nd3 where awesome n it was saying they can't see the laser just shows how many opinions u can read on the net

yep its like that, I have seen the video's that say it is good but they are all american and probably had something to do with the company that sells them, but i suppose you dont know for yourself until you try :thumbs: