dumped dog

A few weeks ago I gave a black and tan terrier to "Captain Jack Sparrow" off this site, with the option of fetching her back if she wasn't suited. at first he was happy with her but after a day he changed his mind, so I told him to fetch her back. Instead he gave her to a "noted terrier man in his area". Last week I got a phone call from a vet in derbyshire, saying that a terrier had been found wandering the countryside, the woman who found her, took her to the said vet with the shits and limping, because she had a chip they contacted me. I got in touch with Mr Sparrow who told me the "noted terrierman" had given her away also, so three homes in a matter of weeks. I think all this could have been saved if he had just fetched her back, I have spoke to the woman who still has her and she tells me the bitch was dumped/found on the thursday and they went around the area on Sunday to find the owner to no avail. A light at the end of the tunnel for the bitch is that the woman who found her, lives on a farm and may want to keep her, if not she will be coming back to me.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

A few weeks ago I gave a black and tan terrier to "Captain Jack Sparrow" off this site, with the option of fetching her back if she wasn't suited. at first he was happy with her but after a day he changed his mind, so I told him to fetch her back. Instead he gave her to a "noted terrier man in his area". Last week I got a phone call from a vet in derbyshire, saying that a terrier had been found wandering the countryside, the woman who found her, took her to the said vet with the shits and limping, because she had a chip they contacted me. I got in touch with Mr Sparrow who told me the "noted terrierman" had given her away also, so three homes in a matter of weeks. I think all this could have been saved if he had just fetched her back, I have spoke to the woman who still has her and she tells me the bitch was dumped/found on the thursday and they went around the area on Sunday to find the owner to no avail. A light at the end of the tunnel for the bitch is that the woman who found her, lives on a farm and may want to keep her, if not she will be coming back to me.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

moral of the story is dont give pups away unless you know the person is a 100% genuine hope hes got a good home with the woman

i,m glad you named and shamed ,he will have made a doller or 2 thats why he did,nt give back 2 you ,spread trough out these websites and stop him doing this kind a thing again dumping a dog :wallbash: these people needs sorting :censored:

Edited by rocky1
  • Like 1

captain sparrow you f**king disgrace that bitch was given to you with the option of fetching her back!!!! WHY DID YOU SAY SHE WAS OK ??? think you should be telling us the name of this noted terrierman :sick: and what your pathetic excuse is for not returning her??? ps i went with reynard to buy this bitch so know the story so dont come on here and lie :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

• Like 2

captain sparrow you f**king disgrace that bitch was given to you with the option of fetching her back!!!! WHY DID YOU SAY SHE WAS OK ??? think you should be telling us the name of this noted terrierman :sick: and what your pathetic excuse is for not returning her??? ps i went with reynard to buy this bitch so know the story so dont come on here and lie :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

you tell him arni pal :thumbs::tongue2:

how long ago was this, the lad in question has,nt been online since march the 17th 2010,he still a shitbag :thumbdown:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/user/49265-captain-jack-sparrow/ it will be this one here Rocky, last active at 6.45 tonight so he could of had his say on the matterthumbdown.gif

cheers for correct me ,unless he has,nt seen which i dowt ,he also a corward :thumbdown: