here i have for sale my dog trailer,iam now starting to build terrier boxes and no longer require my beloved trailer.the trailer has a spare wheel,a standing leg for when not on vehicle,a top box for carrying all the equipment,it has a spacer bar at the hitch to lift the hitch a little higher but this can be removed if needed to.the floor of the trailer is plywood with foam matting on top then carpeted.the inside of the trailer is also plywood,then silver foil backed insulation and the outside is of plastic cladding so will not rot.there is 3 compartments all of about the same size.i had 2 terriers in each and also got my beddy x whippet and pure bedlington in the same compartment.each door has a lock on it and also for when stood doors can be left open and the internal door is latched on the inside.all compartments have an air vent.the top box has two locks and two catches on it.please pm me if interested £100 no offers cheers for looking

albDSCF2634.jpguDSCF2628.jpg

bucket.com/albums/j239/specifier/DSCF2626.jpg[/img]

DSCF2630.jpg

DSCF2631.jpg

DSCF2636.jpg

ms/j239/specifier/

DSCF2625.jpg

there is 3 compartments brock, and the internal hieght is approx 24inches,the compartment at the back is approx 17 inches by 34 inches and the front 2 are approx 16 inches by 40 inches dont know if this helps mate i would imagine if your dogs fit it would be 1 in each.im in stokesley in the north east nr middlesbrough.thanks lone wolf :drink: