recomend a lamp

id disagree with u simonman :thumbs: i dont hunt rabbits...we havent lost out game due to "not enough beam"

if its futher than what the lamp can go then its deffo to far for the dog to be slipped :thumbs:

cluelite has a 500m beam of ultimate power with piercing white spot beam of 1,000,000 candle power.

a blitz has a 800m beam....

and look at the price diffrence and build quality :whistling:

i'm after a new lamp. had a lightforce 170 until dog got hold of it. i was just going to replace it like for like, but before i do, what other makes/models do you rate? are the ucaller just as good?

Lightforce striker 170 variable power. green or red filters also useful.only lamp in my opinon but not without its flaws. If you look affer them they are the tool. Blitz to big for strong winds or spotting from vehicle and the lance is great for close in rabbit work but wants in a big field long race at a fox or other. the variable power is invaluable i would not buy a lamp without again saves battery consumption and can be used to spot and stalk quarry also iseful for sneaky sneaky wher you are not supposed to be.