litter in the pipe line ...( bull cross stud needed )

me and me mate thinkin of breeding some beddy x grey / bull x grey.... his bitch a 22 inch beddy x grey she is game as a nut, sticks 2 quarry like glue, she is 4 year old and proved 2 be worth a weight in gold, so we are thinkin on stickin a first cross bull greyhound 2 her,, as i owned a dog same way bred and he was a good all rounder...but thing is we need to find a nice sized bull x thats is a 100% worker, so if anyone got 1 a pic would be nice or pm me cheers...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so your not collie daft after all!!! another one who doesnt know what he wants!!!!!

Posted Images

me and me mate thinkin of breeding some beddy x grey / bull x grey.... his bitch a 22 inch beddy x grey she is game as a nut, sticks 2 quarry like glue, she is 4 year old and proved 2 be worth a weight in gold, so we are thinkin on stickin a first cross bull greyhound 2 her,, as i owned a dog same way bred and he was a good all rounder...but thing is we need to find a nice sized bull x thats is a 100% worker, so if anyone got 1 a pic would be nice or pm me cheers...

how big you wanting dog?

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

why go to a bull if she is just as game? do yourself and the beddys a favour and keep it close, adding bull is not the be all and end all and could end up with pups miles away from your bitch

how big you wanting dog?

about 26 to 27 tts mate.....

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

you wont gain f**k all going to a bull cross that you wont from a beddy mate if your bitch is doing it, find a dog that is and breed them no point in crossing the breeds imo but your choice...

you wont gain f**k all going to a bull cross that you wont from a beddy mate if your bitch is doing it, find a dog that is and breed them no point in crossing the breeds imo but your choice...

thats yours thoughts mate, ive ran and owned this way breed lurcher before and i was happy with it, so bull it is mate .cheers

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

thats yours thoughts mate, ive ran and owned this way breed lurcher before and i was happy with it, so bull it is mate .cheers

so your not collie daft after all!!! another one who doesnt know what he wants!!!!!

• Like 1

listen [bANNED TEXT] no disrespect to u or the beddy x.bt i garantee u theres no beddy x can match a bull cross at its job.

how do you know what he wants it for,beddys r good but carnt match bullsx on prey drive,jaw power,nd less injury prone,due to them having more dense bones,also stronger feet,ive used both crosses so i know from experience,?