my pup dosh first x saluki greyhound nearly 4months

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea of the height an weight, what will he make to the shoulder do you think, looks strong pup for 4 month buddy.

i will just have to wait and see mate as long as he does his job for me when older he only there to please me :thumbs:

i wondered what he is tts now because i have 1 bred similar and also the same age, he looks roughly the same size as well

3weeks ago he was 17tts and 26lb not done it again from then :thumbs:

cheers , let me no when you measure him, 20 at a guess, what do you think he wil make roughly, 26 at a guess :thumbs:

WILL DO MATE IF HE MAKES 26/27 NOT BOTHERED THE DOGS I HAVE RAN FOR 7YEARS ARE 26 :thumbs:

any idea of the height an weight, what will he make to the shoulder do you think, looks strong pup for 4 month buddy.

i will just have to wait and see mate as long as he does his job for me when older he only there to please me :thumbs:

i wondered what he is tts now because i have 1 bred similar and also the same age, he looks roughly the same size as well

cheers , let me no when you measure him, 20 at a guess, what do you think he wil make roughly, 26 at a guess :thumbs:

WILL DO MATE IF HE MAKES 26/27 NOT BOTHERED THE DOGS I HAVE RAN FOR 7YEARS ARE 26 :thumbs:

will try and get up to date size and weight up for you the mora

he almost 19tts and 15kg the now mate i think just ruff measurements lol :thumbs:

like my pups to get as much free running as possible when young so they adapt to the surroundings but not to much this pup just wants to go all day seems very happy and coming along well even with fences ect straight through them no mucking about like some ive had he just 4months now will start small fences at around 6months as i dont over do them so his bones ect are still developing but has been good work with and new for me as never had a fx before :thumbs: