reputed sellers thread?

I must say I'm liking the principle of this idea a lot. The times we are moving into are financially tougher than ever and that always brings out the scum. Especially on the internet. If people have had a good old honest, great deal with a top lad like Andy rossy08 recently where he sold his HW35 to a very satisfid and well pleased chap recently, then yes! Let's hear about it.

But then we come to what Si picked up on when someone uses it to discredit someone unfairly. A Directory of Good and Ethical Trading is as open to abuses as the next. It's far harder to argue and discredit against a lad like Andy when he's done a good turn by his customer and the fellow puts up a kind appraisal of thanks in a thread.

Steve's case is the flipside of Andy's experience but, that's purely down to naivety on Steve's part, not willing deception. And I really don't mean to be disrespectful to our Steve here but, he's a hell of a lot wiser now! Hard lesson learnt sometimes mate, I'm afraid! We know you are no scam merchant Steve, far from! But what if it would have been too easy to have named and shamed you on something like this idea proposes? And if people use it as a yardstick of trust, then you really are sunk when you want to try selling another rifle down the line.

It would need careful moderation controls to see these abuses and false accusations don't happen, but, it's a good idea at least in principle :thumbs:

Simon

Thats very kind of you,to use me as an exsample.

thank you my freind.

Andy :thumbs: