working lurchers in france

I knew a woman who had Salukis: she left in the South East of France. Hers regularly ran hares and rabbits whilst out on exercise: no one batted an eyelid. I also sold a pup to some people with a vineyard, ex pats: lost touch with them but they reckoned that there wasn't a problem with the odd lurcher catching stuff just so long as you weren't doing big organised hunting parties/days out etc. It's many years since I lived in the South of France, but by all accounts not a lot has changed inasmuch that the country is huge and once your'e accepted (learn the language: makes all the difference) the French country communities are very friendly and helpful. But you HAVE TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE: even a lame effort on your part goes a long way to becoming accepted.

Skycat, there are folk on here who cant speak english, never mind anything else... :whistling:

Absolutly right tho, they are a funny breed the french, very clicky, not like the friendly spanish.

your right there russ, and most of them are from the north west :tongue2:

I knew a woman who had Salukis: she left in the South East of France. Hers regularly ran hares and rabbits whilst out on exercise: no one batted an eyelid. I also sold a pup to some people with a vineyard, ex pats: lost touch with them but they reckoned that there wasn't a problem with the odd lurcher catching stuff just so long as you weren't doing big organised hunting parties/days out etc. It's many years since I lived in the South of France, but by all accounts not a lot has changed inasmuch that the country is huge and once your'e accepted (learn the language: makes all the difference) the French country communities are very friendly and helpful. But you HAVE TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE: even a lame effort on your part goes a long way to becoming accepted.

Skycat, there are folk on here who cant speak english, never mind anything else... :whistling:

Absolutly right tho, they are a funny breed the french, very clicky, not like the friendly spanish.

your right there russ, and most of them are from the north west :tongue2:

:feck::D ... hahah, well tomo in a survey done by www.chavfc.com, we harbour the least of the chavs in the country, with yorkshire coming out on top.... :whistling: