ferreting a wood

hi wud be great if anyone could help im going out ferreting with my mates on saturday .The ditch im doin is in a forest and the ditch is about 150 yards long and full of rabbits my mate got a new ferret and she is a jill and my two ferrets ar jills also and i was just wondering if they met in the warren wuld they start to fight the warren is about a 80 holer

great for any advice

hi wud be great if anyone could help im going out ferreting with my mates on saturday .The ditch im doin is in a forest and the ditch is about 150 yards long and full of rabbits my mate got a new ferret and she is a jill and my two ferrets ar jills also and i was just wondering if they met in the warren wuld they start to fight the warren is about a 80 holer

great for any advice

Make sure they get on together before you put then down the hole, you done want the other two turning on your jill when down the hole they could do alot of damage if not worse. Dont forget that once down the hole their in hunt mode and anything they dont know becomes prey??????.

at this time of year they should have killing rabs on mind not bitch fighting put them down at seprete bits or let them see each other before you put them down burrow , had the odd one chattering but once they get down to work they work away