STOLEN/ MISSING FERRETS

Well, got out of work to a text from the wife, i called her and was told that when she got back in this afternoon 4 0f my 8 ferrets were gone :censored: The reason i'm thinking stolen is that it was all four coloured ferrets that are gone, the four albinos were still asleep in the bed box. The missing ferrets were 1x poley Jill, 1x poley silver mix jill, 1x large silver mix hob, 1x large sandy hob with no tail. Any information will be greatly appreciated, The garden is brick all the way round exept for a small ish gap in the corned of the gate, the wall is only 6' so it is jumpable. I am so very gutted it's unreal :sick:

Edited by longdog13

There's some absolute arse wipes around aren't there? :censored:

Hope you get them back longdog or at least some info leading to the culprits...

Thanks all for the replies, SOME GOOD'ISH News, I found my oldest small Jill, so here's hoping that it's a case of them getting let out rather than stolen, i'll be posting notes locally to help find them.

Thanks again

LD13

put few flyers about mate local shops and so on ask if they can put them in the shop window for you with your contact details try local santurys someone might of found and handed in worth a try.

atb

Will do, i've let the local police station know too, someone may call them?

put few flyers about mate local shops and so on ask if they can put them in the shop window for you with your contact details try local santurys someone might of found and handed in worth a try.

atb

Will do, i've let the local police station know too, someone may call them?

the more you let people no mate the better i hope you get them back if you got any resent pics put that on flyer with discription if there a surton colour with any special markings on them put that on it as well the more info you can put on flyer the better if they was wearing any collar put that on it and the more places you can get shops to put in front of window the better would take flyer to local santary just in case they get one of the same discription handed into them so they can contact you supermarkets would be another good one were they put for sale and anythink wonted theres hundreds of people coming and going past that daily always looking at the board local hair dressers pubs garages,local libary always loads of people coming and going dont give up hope

atb.

hope you get them all back,at least you now think you weren't robbed by some scum bag,my mate had one get out not too long back(his lad possibly opened the hutch)and found it at the rspca four days later,she had crossed several roads and got to the park where a dog walker found her,so keep on trying...

Ask as many questions as you can round about... Lost one of mine once... Put laminated flyers up on the lamp posts round about... I then got a call from a gurl about 1 mile away, saying she had found a white male ferret in her garden... mine was female. I left it for a day then rang her back, saying are you sure it wasnt a female. She started laughing and said it had big balls!! ( it was her flute swollen, she was in season!) The rspca had picked her up, and taken :thumbs: her to the rescue, some 9 miles away. I had already rang them, and they said they had had nothing in... just keep trying mate, you never know.... :thumbs:

Ask as many questions as you can round about... Lost one of mine once... Put laminated flyers up on the lamp posts round about... I then got a call from a gurl about 1 mile away, saying she had found a white male ferret in her garden... mine was female. I left it for a day then rang her back, saying are you sure it wasnt a female. She started laughing and said it had big balls!! ( it was her flute swollen, she was in season!) The rspca had picked her up, and taken :thumbs: her to the rescue, some 9 miles away. I had already rang them, and they said they had had nothing in... just keep trying mate, you never know.... :thumbs:

haha that made me laugh. Good look on finding them though mate sure they will turn up :)