GOOD MORNING WITH OLLIE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is the part that threw me first.

What a crock of shite,, what little i could understand is that you went around shining through gate holes lamping hares,, ,, brilliant mate .

i,ve got 3 kids and my friday night are not like that ,know the wonder the farmers not happy going on his land and being pissed ,what you doing going out pissed anyway surprised you caught out ,you mu

i,ve got 3 kids and my friday night are not like that ,know the wonder the farmers not happy going on his land and being pissed ,what you doing going out pissed anyway surprised you caught out ,you must have still been pissed this morning when you wrote this crap :wallbash:

Edited by rocky1
  • Like 1

ALRIGHT GIRLS/BOYS JUST BACK IN WITH THE ROLLS/PAPER AND 2 HUGE RABBITS WITH HUGE EARS AND A GOT TO GO AND SEE THE FARMER LATER AFTER A SLEEP.SITTING PARTYING WITH THE KIDS AND WIFE TOLD ME IT WAS BLOWING A GALE .SO GOT GEARED UP AND WENT.

FIRST 20 PARKS ZERO ABSOLOUTLY DEAD AND CONDITIONS WERE PERFECT. WIND IN THE FACE AND STRONG .NEXT GATE 2 HUGE RABBITSBLINKED THE LAMP 1 CLAMPED AND THE OTHER STROLLED AWAY QBOUT 70YRDS .GOT WITHIN 1OOYRDS LIGHT ON PUP CLOCKED IT STRAIGHT AWAY.

HE DIDNT CLOSE ON IT TO ABOUT 400YRDS 450 ALL OVER IT 6/7 TURNSNIGHT/NIGHT RETRIVED SEMI CONCIOUS.PARTY TIME.

ABOUT 30 MIS LATER BIG HUGE RABBIT 20 FT FROM THE HEDGE SLIPPED OLLIE UNDER THE GATE .GAME ON 300YRD COURSE DOG BOWLED IT .PARTY TIME.ON THE WAY HOME IT STARTED TO BUCKET DOWN .SO ME AND THE BOY 12YRS JUMPED INTO A BYRE JUST TO GET OUT THE BRUNT OF IT.BIG MISTAKE.

FARMER COMES OUT WITH THE TORCH WHAT YOU STEELING IM CALLING OLD BILL GET TO FXXK I REPLIED ILL COME SEE YOU LATER ON.ME AND WEE GER DONE A BODDY .BUT ILL GO AND SEE THE OLD BXXXXXXD LATER .BOY GOT A FRIGHT I THINK ABND GOT SOAKED AGAIN .S/B/G R/F/H/D 21MTHS S/H WITH 4MTH LAYOFF YEHA.ITS 8.4O AND ME /N/WEE GERZ GOING TO BED.LATER 3TS.

What a crock of shite,, what little i could understand is that you went around shining through gate holes lamping hares,, :hmm: ,, brilliant mate :blink: .

ALRIGHT MATE YOUR SPOT ON.KEPT TO THE ROADS THIS MORNING FIELDS ARE SODDIN 9INCHES DEEP EVERYWHERE.

I ALSO HAD MY YOUNGSTER WITH ME .BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSERS.

BYE THE WAY WHAT WERE YOU UP TO THIS MORNING LYING SCRATCHIN YOUR PLUMS.

i,ve got 3 kids and my friday night are not like that ,know the wonder the farmers not happy going on his land and being pissed ,what you doing going out pissed anyway surprised you caught out ,you must have still been pissed this morning when you wrote this crap :wallbash:

I WISH I COULD GET PISSED ON 2 BOTTLES OF BEER I WOULD BE A CHEAP NIGHT.

IVE GOT FIVE KIDS AND I DONT HERE THEM COMPLAINIG.

well 2 bottles dos,ent seem like a party :whistling:

Edited by rocky1

well 2 bottles dos,ent seem like a party :whistling:

WHATEVER.

i sometimes have 1 or 2 drinks before going out with the dog, think thats a good night, movie with the kids, couple of drinks, then a lamp when they go to bed. atb 3 turns sounds like you had fun. :thumbs:

CHEERS MATE :thumbs:

so use lot could understand that crap he wrote ,as for having a few drinks they nowt amatter with that,how many times did the word party get mentioned i think the fat rabbits were having a party,and what about the farmer he told 2 fcukoff thats why lads starting off car,nt get permision because of people like him,well off out now 2 do abit

Edited by rocky1