coursing dogs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i no saluki puts some wind into dogs but [bANNED TEXT] is peoples choises for small land fences hedges ect?(day time)

saluki whippet maybe?.

your gues is as good as mine mate im new to the game but love the course but have,nt got the big open land round me, so i think it would have to be up an at em with alot off balls for the fences hedges n gates in its way just like to hear what people would use

i no saluki puts some wind into dogs but [bANNED TEXT] is peoples choises for small land fences hedges ect?(day time)

saluki whippet maybe?.

your gues is as good as mine mate im new to the game but love the course but have,nt got the big open land round me, so i think it would have to be up an at em with alot off balls for the fences hedges n gates in its way just like to hear what people would use

i dnt think saluki x would be a good idea on small feilds jus ploders rnt they loads a dog men no advise just bitchin great site this (see if this gets me sum advise)!!

whippet/greyhound seen some crackers over the years. great early pace turn on a sixpence seen some with a excellent strike. good little dogs for small fields.

thank mate just want to get as much advise off propa dog men as i can :thumbs:

my collie bull greyhound does me proud had just about evrything tht moves over his years and just had a litter of him so hopes his son is just asgood :D

i think a bit of bull mite put a bit off do or die and balls for over fences n gates i have a lurcher to lurcher but she stops at fences n that some times do u think that bit of bull works pal

nothing against bull xs but imo whippet x greys do or die anyway.

thank you as iv said im quite new to the game and love it but round my way we dnt have any genuine people to giv advise many lads off loading ther shite its a bit off putting but i will sucseed even if its teaching myself i jus wont to get as much advise as i can thankyou

still does the job for me tho pal and what do u run [bANNED TEXT]

sure he does mate, looks a cracker in your avitar, wasnt a comment against your dog. ive only got a collie x grey pup, dont have a need for a coursing dog any more.

took no offence pal brother got 5/8 grehound 3/8 collie skitelin bunny and few long ears and droped its first hooved fella the otha nyt 14 mnth old

still does the job for me tho pal and what do u run [bANNED TEXT]

sure he does mate, looks a cracker in your avitar, wasnt a comment against your dog. ive only got a collie x grey pup, dont have a need for a coursing dog any more.

i run a lurcher 2 lurcher mate bit of everything in ther brought her on myself very obiedent jumps and retreives but chooses when she wnts to jump and pulls up at fences and hedges sometimes it stressis me [bANNED TEXT] out sumtimes she still onli young yet 14 mnth any advise welcome :thumbs: