tx2000 or stealth ???

Dont know much about the stealth mate........But why would you wanna swap your fx 2k?

If you push the boat out a little more another 100-200 quid you could buy a Air Arms,or a second had HW.Atleast with these rifles your getting build quality and accuracy

Edited by StevoSmith

Dont know much about the stealth mate........But why would you wanna swap your fx 2k?

If you push the boat out a little more another 100-200 quid you could buy a Air Arms,or a second had HW.Atleast with these rifles your getting build quality and accuracy

i was thinking about getting a hw100(£750) and i'v been to gun shop and played with one it feels great to handle and sits nice in the shoulder, im not happy with the fx2k i dont like the build quality and its a wee bit loud even with the moderator . does any 1 have any views on the hw100 ???

hi sam, i've a HW100 and all i can say mate is that as efficient hunting PCP's go, theyre superb- as accurate and consistant as you could ever want, and well worth the money.

not as much fun as a '95, but thats a personal thing- if its a pcp you want,and you like the feel of it, you'd be hard pushed to find better buddy.

cheers,wurz

hi sam, i've a HW100 and all i can say mate is that as efficient hunting PCP's go, theyre superb- as accurate and consistant as you could ever want, and well worth the money.

not as much fun as a '95, but thats a personal thing- if its a pcp you want,and you like the feel of it, you'd be hard pushed to find better buddy.

cheers,wurz

i'm thinking of applying for a fac can these hw 100's be tuned up ??? what kind of power will it kick out ? i know it will decrease the amount of shots i get but i dont need many shots ! i just dont want to have to buy another gun later on down the road.

atb

• 2 weeks later...

cheers,wurz

i'm thinking of applying for a fac can these hw 100's be tuned up ??? what kind of power will it kick out ? i know it will decrease the amount of shots i get but i dont need many shots ! i just dont want to have to buy another gun later on down the road.

atb

They only got low shot count any way and while every one prases them I suggest you google what hull cartridge say when there returned under warranty lol (thats if they even say they received it)..

Nice gun but still has its down falls.

If fac is what your thinking,the stealth is the way to go,nice light rifle with huge sgot count,simply made so less chance of faults and parts are easy to get.

The fx is actually good at fac level (better then HW100 and theres regulaters available for the fx.

Be care full with the stealths,people want more then they cost new,the basic model was 260-320 new last I checked,used ones use to pop up for 150-200 but lately ive not seen a used one under 300.