Quick set longnets for sale

Due to being surplus to requierments i have up for grabs a basket with 3x 42yrd long nets on poles. the nets were 50rds but i wanted a bit more bagging in them so reduced them in lenght. all the kit is about a yr old and in A1 condition, as you can see the nets are on hazle poles, this makes no differance to how they work and all my other quick set nets are strung in this way and have been for yrs.

basket003.jpg

basket002.jpg

open to genuine offers or a deal WHY, as i need to have a clear out, to much gear

Edited by mole catcher

what you looking for it mate, i bet postage is gonna be costly though..

Ive got it sorted for posting anywhere in the uk for a bit less than a tenner ( i will pay the postge), open to offers or part ex for WHY. i thought with all this interest on here in long netting i would have had more interest.

just looking to clear out the shed, someone make me a secible offer or sort out a trade :whistle:

what you looking for it mate, i bet postage is gonna be costly though..

Ive got it sorted for posting anywhere in the uk for a bit less than a tenner ( i will pay the postge), open to offers or part ex for WHY. i thought with all this interest on here in long netting i would have had more interest.

just looking to clear out the shed, someone make me a secible offer or sort out a trade :whistle:

£100 mate