missing bitch 30th december

we have lost our dog storm on the 30th of december in staveley near chesterfield ,she is black tan and white stands arund 25 inc tall ,she also has a scar on the left hand side of her rib cage no bigger than a thum nail,please could you help find her if you have any info please ring 07845135075 or email us at milkshakeblake@live.co.uk cash reward for the safe return of storm ,any info welcome .maria and john

Edited by maz and john

we have lost our dog storm on the 30th of december in staveley near chesterfield ,she is black tan and white stands arund 25 inc tall ,she also has a scar on the left hand side of her rib cage no bigger than a thum nail,please could you help find her if you have any info please ring 07845135075 or email us at milkshakeblake@live.co.uk ,any info welcome .maria and john

have you found her yet i live in staveley ill keep a look out for you

we have lost our dog storm on the 30th of december in staveley near chesterfield ,she is black tan and white stands arund 25 inc tall ,she also has a scar on the left hand side of her rib cage no bigger than a thum nail,please could you help find her if you have any info please ring 07845135075 or email us at milkshakeblake@live.co.uk ,any info welcome .maria and john

have you found her yet i live in staveley ill keep a look out for you

still no luck in finding storm we have done everything ,we think someone may have her ,its a waiting game to see if anybody walks her ,thanks for the help xx

thank you for adding this pick of storm it will not let me upload one x

Your welcome, I'm a co-ordinator on Doglost and a lurcher owner so tend to keep looking at them even when not my area. She must be out there somewhere and with all the hard work you have been puting in there should be sightings of her soon. Good luck.

thank you for adding this pick of storm it will not let me upload one x

Your welcome, I'm a co-ordinator on Doglost and a lurcher owner so tend to keep looking at them even when not my area. She must be out there somewhere and with all the hard work you have been puting in there should be sightings of her soon. Good luck.

we have got storm on doglost,k9,lurcherlink,animalsearch uk,lurcher search,rspca web site,we are trying so hard,but just feels like we are not getting any were,we are so pleased with all the support we have recieved from all of you xxx

ok ill keep my eyes and ears open for you i hope you get her back soon

did she take off or do you think she was stolen

[/quo she was playing around with our other dogs and spotted a rabbit went after it and never came back which is not like her she is normaly first one back ,i think some one may have her ,i just hope some one hands her in or phones me to say they have her .

if i where you i would personaly go and check

the rescue centers, if its been handed in they are likely

to say they havnt got the dog, its happened to me several times

with the centers in the chesterfield area. the longer the dog stays

the more it cost to get them back.

we went and had a look and they have nothing ,i have even wrote to derbyshire times in hope that they will help xx

we went and had a look and they have nothing ,i have even wrote to derbyshire times in hope that they will help xx

im sorry the dog wasnt there our eyes and ears are open up grassmoor way and we've told loads

of people from other villages to keep looking for you. atb mrs A