lurcher pup free to good home

:aggressive: let him choose were he wants the pup to go to,its his dog

read the post mate then youll see , i only wanted a reply by pm and i got nothing,i was kind enough to tell him i bought one the day after ,then people mail me asking if hes replied to me ?read it then pm me if you have anything to say

yes f**k off,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its threads like this that are going to fuk this site...pointless......

Posted Images

psm f**k you you dick head

how many dogs you want to buy oliver coz youve answered every dog for sale section on huntinglife quote you have pm.....ill take this dog..........dogs mine....your a puppy peddler mate and would have a huge amount of dogs ???timewaister go away

at least hes paying for his dogs with his money your owt for nowt

look at the pup mate i bought it

so why did you put i dont know how it bred i got it for nowt just for a bit of rabbiting

llok mate he was asking about bloodlines and i was having a joke , for nowt and i at least answered , listen if you and your girls want to meet up face to face pm me,...guess ill get stood up and be waiting again

read the post mate then youll see , i only wanted a reply by pm and i got nothing,i was kind enough to tell him i bought one the day after ,then people mail me asking if hes replied to me ?read it then pm me if you have anything to say

yes f**k off,

girl

yes f**k off,

girl

ha ha hes been caught out he dont know what to do so were hes he gone hes turned into the tough man know you might be a tw@t but iv got to laugh

yes f**k off,

girl

mate grow up,20 year back on a friday night i would of given you ago,and by looking at your photos back then i think its you whos the girl,

yes f**k off,

girl

mate grow up,20 year back on a friday night i would of given you ago,and by looking at your photos back then i think its you whos the girl,

heard ya type before if ya cant handle it feckoff

sorry not aswerd pms my mrs had a baby the other day she not been very well is says im on line because i didnt log out not messing no one about just more important thing to do

pm youmate but no reply or my comp still not sendin them all time do you still have dog? congrats on baby and hope mrs is ok not too much nagging will be tiring enough as it is lol

• 2 weeks later...