very Ill young albino jill Advice needed !!!

I agree with Bert the fert , the animal was clearly very sick & didnt see a vet so basically took at least 2 days to die... i would have had more respect for someone putting the poor thing out of its misery .. vet or no vet

for the fist day and a half she wasnt that bad i dont think you quite understand how rapidly it occurred in a matter of 3 hours i went from being confident she'll pull through to ok this will be my last goodbye -at 11.30 at night.. i only brought her inside as a precaution at first it even seemed like a bit of an overkill just for a ferret that was spending more time in bed that usual and that i hasnt actually seen swallow food for a day,-just to clear things up it wasnt as simple as you might just think, bascially she would carry loads of food to the corner of the court back and forth like a slave but not eat it then she would just go back to bed , as soon as i worked this antic out i brought her in.

Im fed up of many people making completely inaccurate and offensive judgements about me as a ferret owner/ worker they dont help anyone..like i said earlier from this post ive learnt some helpful stuff from some people which im grateful for but ultimatly ive learntthat this forum has a hell of a lot of tw*ts on it

but my main message is that ive learnt the hardway im gutted ive lost my most promising kit, and please everyon just put this to bed pleased no more stick

Ben

Edited by proper22

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May i just add proper22 is my best mate and we are always ferreting together, He treats is ferrets better than a lot of other people do and you lot are giving him a hard time when the boy has done f*u

had 8 ferrets in two different hutches a number of years ago and everyone of them took it and died went to vets all around me and not one of them knew what it was once there eyes start to leak of the puss there back end starts to go and they cant walk its a sad sight one after another took it and not had ferrets since met an old poacher and told him about it and he told me then what it was its caused by CATS :whistling: :whistling:

o shit mate we have a bleedy cat aswell and i usually feed him in the morning before or after i check the ferrets so uts quite possible i've touched the cat and then touched the ferret aswell :( if this is the case then the cat will have to go, only good thing he does is keep the rats down around the chicken run....

might be parvo or distemper do you keep dogs as well

May i just add proper22 is my best mate and we are always ferreting together, He treats is ferrets better than a lot of other people do and you lot are giving him a hard time when the boy has done f*uck all wrong. Rude and judgemental comment are not what he is looking for and if you have a problem you deal with it face to face rather than being a bunch of pussis behind a fu*king keyboard. All you criticising lot get back in your hole and keep unwanted thought to yourself you bunch of misunderstanding c*nts!!!

• Like 1

May i just add proper22 is my best mate and we are always ferreting together, He treats is ferrets better than a lot of other people do and you lot are giving him a hard time when the boy has done f*uck all wrong. Rude and judgemental comment are not what he is looking for and if you have a problem you deal with it face to face rather than being a bunch of pussis behind a fu*king keyboard. All you criticising lot get back in your hole and keep unwanted thought to yourself you bunch of misunderstanding c*nts!!!

Great first post as for doing nothing wrong I think not,if you have animals you have a legal duty of care and that doesn't mean letting them suffer.Why keep animals if your not prepared to put the time and effort into looking after them? As for pussies behind keyboards put your money where your mouth is and PM me and while you are at it why not try a bit of reasoned argument instead of childish threats.

well said bunny basher sorry about your mate loss at least he did what he cud.

In my opinion I think the ferret would of suffered. I think its just another case of oh its only a ferret. If your best

working dog was ill you would take it streight to the vets. Maybe its a hard lesson learnt, that when you see signs of

illness, best to be safe than sorry than letting an animal suffer two days. Maybe next time you will spend less time writing it up

on here and use your brain. If your poorly you go to the doctors, animals dont have that choice.

I can tell you all for a fact if ben knew it was suffering he would be down to the vets A.S.A.P, people dont understand small animals give off very little evidence that they are suffering and go from being fine to bad in a matter of hours!

Are you for real :blink:

Thats a good start to your time on this forum Bunny Basher..... Im sure you will have have an interesting time on here with comments like that. The problem is that on this forum we see people posting the same type of post on quite a regular basis and it does really get peoples back up because if the animal had been taken to the vets it may have survived. I was one of the people who said early in the posts that he should have taken the ferret to the vets but I also realised that he was gutted it was ill. So before you start F'ing and blinding and calling people names take a minute to look back over past posts about ill and dying animals and maybe you will appreciate members views and opinions and why this is such a touchy subject on this forum.

i think people have said what they think about this thread and it should just be left alone now. What people have said is correct but i can also see the lads point as i have stated in some of my posts. Not everybody will agree on this and could go on and on but the lad has learnt the hard way and i am sure he regrets in and wont do it again.

We all make mistakes and at the end of the day we learn from them. Enough said i think