DEAD PATTERDALE DUMPED MORPETH AREA.

Guest AngelicAcid

Guest AngelicAcid

I put up a thread a few weeks ago, saying a lad had his dog go missing.

The dog was found in a Plastic bag, Dumped at the Wembley Football Pitch Yesterday In Morpeth.

The lad dont make or cause trouble for anyone, so I can only guess it could be someone who is Anti hunting, and thought the dog was a worker and did this. Or he was maybe tried to work, or put to a bitch then no longer needed.

From what i can gather the dog was only put there in the last wekk.

Well its a bonny X mas for them and the laddy.

How this could be done is well beyond me.

Edited by AngelicAcid

The dog was found in a Plastic bag, Dumped at the Wembley Football Pitch Yesterday In Morpeth.

The lad dont make or cause trouble for anyone, so I can only guess it could be someone who is Anti hunting, and thought the dog was a worker and did this. Or he was maybe tried to work, or put to a bitch then no longer needed.

the sick fucks that do this sort of thing need to be shot same as people who kill or abanden there dogs if they dont make the grade or they get injured. i dont no how people can be so cruel alot of people dont deserve dogs and dont deserve to call them selves lurcher or terrier men.

the sick fucks that do this sort of thing need to be shot same as people who kill or abanden there dogs if they dont make the grade or they get injured. i dont no how people can be so cruel alot of people dont deserve dogs and dont deserve to call them selves lurcher or terrier men.

That is a terrible thing to happen, however dont try to compare what has happened to lads/lasses culling animals that dont make the grade, its not the same thing at all, and if people dont cull then we only end up with even more useless animals masquarading as workers. If you havnt the commitment to cull, then perhaps you should take up something else and get out of working animals, because its that mentality that has contributed to the ruin of many a working breed.

• Like 1

dunkanon, i no serious/ dedicated what ever you whant to call it lurcher and terrier men like to keep there own proven breed stock. but i personaly would not nock a pup/ dog on the head beacuse it was to small or what ever there is always family or people with not alot of money looking for free dogs as a pet and not to work. i just dont like the fact that when a dog wonte go to ground or they jack that some [bANNED TEXT] cruel wankers will just kill it in a un humane way and dump it. im not saying that every ones like it i just think that a decent guy/girl would do the decent thing and have the dog put to sleep or rehome it. at the end of the day what people do with there dogs is up to them aslong as it dont affect me or my dogs i dont care. there are so many good lurcher and terrier people out there but there are so many b*****ds with it.

• Like 1

that is one sick person that done that just show ya the kind of people out there.

That is a terrible thing to happen, however dont try to compare what has happened to lads/lasses culling animals that dont make the grade, its not the same thing at all, and if people dont cull then we only end up with even more useless animals masquarading as workers. If you havnt the commitment to cull, then perhaps you should take up something else and get out of working animals, because its that mentality that has contributed to the ruin of many a working breed.

If folk didnt breed from shit to start with and have f**k all idea what they are doing when it comes to working, or at least a little more patience, then more dogs might be making the grade. I wouldn't kill the animal for failing the grade - just have it fixed so no pups then find a suitable home - i.e - failed earth dogs - to a rabbiting/mooching home. It's also interesting how many dogs fail to make the grade with one person and then excell with another. If i was working a breed and was having to cull a lot that were failures then maybe THAT would be the time to get out of working animals as after a while you cant keep blaming the dogs. . . . . .

• Like 2

never failed with one yet mate and if they dont make the grad its the owner to blame people think they can buy a dog and just work it it all takes time a lot of time to any 95% of dogs dont come to ther true form until they are 18 months old

they put them on foxes and dont do it and get hurt then thats it leave them till they are ready to do the job them selfs you will see the diference in them as for culling them there should be no need should there