Lamps

what is the lightest weight lamp for rabbiting you could recommend, i have a clulite at the moment pleased with the beam but ive a dodge neck and after a while it gives me grief. what was a bit iffy last night was the switch when going from dim to full beam :thumbdown: :thumbdown: think i better try and dig out the guarantee

Edited by southcott

try a lighter battery and put it in a rucsack its alot easier than a shoulder strap digging into your neck

my neck is a bit dodgy sometimes and i use a rucsack its no problems on neck but a shoulder strap gives me some stick if out for a few hours :thumbs:

the lamp you have is more than light enough to use just change battery if its a heavy one :thumbs:

what is the lightest weight lamp for rabbiting you could recommend, i have a clulite at the moment pleased with the beam but ive a dodge neck and after a while it gives me grief.

it,s the battery not the lamp mate,you can get a smaller battery ,but do,nt think it will last as long