MARKBRICK

NOW I KNOW THIS IS IN THE RUNNING DOG SECTION BUT IT'S THESE LADS WHO'S OPPINION IM LOOKING FOR, ALSO I KNOW IT'S A SORE SUBJECT, BUT WHY?? LETS HAVE OUR OPPINION AND PUT IT (OR HIM) TO BED,,,,,, HERE GOES, I MET HIM A FEW YEARS BACK AND MUST ADMIT I THOUGHT HE WAS OK (AT FIRST) THEN YOU START TO LEARN ABOUT ALL THE SHIT HE CAUSES WITH SOME VERY GOOD HONEST DOG LADS.

THERE WAS ALL THE LIES ABOUT THE WARRENER AND THEN THE ABSOLUTE FARCE ABOUT HIM BEING REPORTED TO THE LACS.

NOW LIKE IVE SAID I KNOW IT'S A TOUCHY SUBJECT AND HE COMES ON HERE ALL THE TIME SO LETS HAVE OUR SAY AS I THINK GENUINE LADS SHOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS MAN IS ABOUT,,,, HIS DOG KNOWLEDGE IS ABSOLUTE ZERO, HE HAS THE GEAR TO GO AT BUT THAT IS IT,,,,,,,,, HE RUINS DOG'S AND THAT IS A FACT,,, I KNOW HIS DOG KAT IS MEANT TO BE A GOOD DOG BUT HEY WE SHOULD ALL HAVE ONE OF THEM IN A LIFETIME WITH THE GEAR HE HAS......

HOPE THE MODS LET THIS RUN AS WE ALL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THESE PEOPLE JUST LIKE WE DO WITH PUPPY PEDDLERS ETC,,,,,,, THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT DAZ

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well your mind must work a bit different from mine mate,,, being made out to be a prick by every site he has been on is not my idea of fame or good press, i just cant whey this oddball up, so i was w

think that 58 page minshaw tread ,the fen whippet,the evielst bullsx line,dog theifs ,and now MARKBRICK , i think people need 2 start getting out with the dog,s now that snow,s gone instead of startin

its all been said .... put it to bed by not starting new threads ..

i,ve heard little bits and bobs about this person ,but car,nt comment on some one i hav,ent met,and story,s what you here on here,which i would,nt believe hardly,s fcuk all that see on here,

Edited by rocky1

I,m going out with him in January , only spoke with him on the phone a few times ,seeme a nice genuine fella .

WELL IVE NO DOUBT YOU WILL ENJOY THE GEAR but be carfull mate thats all i will say,put it this way ive got a stalker haha

As you said this is about running dogs where l like to come on and hear about peoples days out coursing or lamping or love here about different types off breeds where they came form and how good the lines are no one wants here all the bullshit about one man again as someone said let it go or be a man and go sort out with him what ever problem your have simple

• Like 1

think that 58 page minshaw tread ,the fen whippet,the evielst bullsx line,dog theifs ,and now MARKBRICK , i think people need 2 start getting out with the dog,s now that snow,s gone instead of starting treads of like this :hmm:

• Like 2